We rejoice that God has led you to fellowship and worship with us at Woodland Park Chapel (WPC) and that you are considering becoming a member. Scripture tells us that the local church is a gathering of people who are members of one body in Christ and members of one another. For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another (Romans 12:4-5). Church membership, then, gives visible form to an invisible spiritual truth, and so is our public commitment to love, care, encourage and serve one another as brothers and sisters, who are “members of the household of God” (Ephesians 2:19).
Membership is open to all who:
1. Give a clear profession of faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
2. Have been baptized or are willing to be baptized
3. Subscribe to the Statement of Faith and support the mission and vision of WPC
4. Are at least 18 years old
5. Are not under church discipline at another church, nor have left another church due to unresolved church discipline
6. Are not maintaining membership at another church
The Next Step
If you're interested in becoming a member, please submit this form so that one of the Pastor-Elders can connect with you.